Our care centre
Our care centre
The task of care services is to ensure that old or sick people are cared for in their home environment. The aim of our nursing services is to restore the health of our customers and to maintain it as best as possible. In this way, we guarantee social participation and the extensive preservation of the autonomy of those in need of care.
As a professional care service in [location], we provide care for people of all ages who need support due to illness or old age. Our care centre strives for a balanced, high-quality and consistent quality of care for those in need, which is based on their care and individual needs.
- When selecting staff, we pay great attention to empathy.
- So that you always feel well advised, we are always available to our patients and relatives.
- The business hours of our nursing service are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
With all our competence and conscientiousness, we work reliably to provide the best possible care for those in need. We would like to offer relatives and other caregivers relief in order to adequately meet the tough demands of care. We attach great importance to close communication with doctors, physiotherapists, speech therapists and rehabilitation facilities.
Our guests feel at home with us
An outpatient nursing service that is second to none. Here we go beyond the essentials. Whether it is home care, counselling or many other aspects. The location is easy to get to.
Good nursing service with nice employees.
Very knowledgeable staff and always willing to help. My mother is really very happy with you.
Our mission statement
The philosophy of our care centre is based on the care model of M. Krohwinkel. Its mission statement is based on deeply humanistic care.
- We provide support to maintain, adapt and restore a healthy, happy life.
- The most important principles in nursing care are independence and autonomy. For sensitive support in all areas of life, we focus on a trusting relationship with mutual recognition.
- Our holistic approach allows us to be willing to see the uniqueness of each person. Cooperation is characterized by respect and tolerance.
Join our team
We are looking for staff!
For our outpatient care service in the Mitte district of Berlin, we are now looking for carers (m/f/d) and care assistants in part or full-time for permanent employment.